COVID-19 advice for GPs
Please refer to the current Health Pathways section on COVID-19 for the latest advice:
Shoalhaven Clinical Advice Line – alternative to calling NSW Ambulance unless a medical emergency:
- Clinical Nurse Consultant Line (See HealthPathways for the mobile number)
- Available between 7.00 am to 3.30 pm, Monday to Friday
- After hours, phone Shoalhaven Hospital Emergency Department
- GP line only – for use during business hours to contact geriatrician for clinical advice. Care staff other than general practitioners should ring the Clinical Nurse Consultant Line as above. (See HealthPathways for the mobile number)
- Unless a medical emergency, phone the Clinical Nurse Consultant, GP Line or emergency department for assistance before sending the patient to Hospital.
You can also download the ISLHD Outbreak Response Team Chart for more information about the planned response.